Cinema 4D for 3D motion graphics course
STARTING DATE- JANUARY 2023
Online via streaming*
MOTION GRAPHICS 3D COURSE
Designers, Creatives, Composers, Animators and 3D Artists who wish to complement and / or enrich their knowledge of 3D Motion Graphics and Compositing.
- Competent computer and Windows environment skills.
- Demonstrable knowledge of After Effects.
- 3D, film or audiovisual students and professionals, vocational training, engineering, multimedia and university graduates will have priority registration.
3D Motion Graphics with Cinema 4D
- How to use Cinema 4D as a first approach in a dynamic and correct way of working
- Construction of the first still life
- Lights and materials I
- Modeling and animation techniques I
- Modeling techniques II
- Animation techniques II
- Creation of 3D Motion Graphics
- Lights and materials II
- Compositing in After Effects
- Using depth of field and motion blur
- Creation of basic UVs
- Personalization of materials and textures
- Voronoi Fracture
Diploma of attendance
With this course, the student will be trained in 3D for Motion Graphics and will learn integration and compositing techniques in advanced After Effects, which will bring them much more intensive training than any other post-production professional. The student will learn to develop projects with a faster workflow and of optimal quality, building functional and harmonious pieces. The student will be able to generate a variety of visual content, such as advertising spots, music videos, corporate videos and product design, among others.
The objective is to learn the techniques and concepts necessary to generate 3D designs and animations, and to delve into advanced post-production techniques to generate high-quality visual finishes so that the student can meet the labor needs and quality standards that are currently in the professional world.
EVERY FX ANIMATION STUDENT IS A SUCCESS STORY
Game of Thrones
The Lion King