Superior Master in Audiovisual Production and Entertainment
STARTING DATE – March 2023
+ 20 years
Face-to-Face and Online
2 school years
SUPERIOR MASTER’S DEGREE IN AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTION AND ENTERTAINMENT
Both to people with or without previous experience in audiovisual production but with knowledge of the sector who want to understand and develop optimal production processes and who wish to join as professionals in production companies or as freelancers, as well as students of cinema, audiovisuals, advertising, etc.
- Experience or studies in audiovisual, cinema, advertising, or in financial or economic management.
Idea – Project – Work/Product Channels Basic elements of a project Phases of a project
- Development: Design and Financing
- Cultural grants (ICAA, ICIC)
- . Televisions: local, TVE (pre-purchase rights, commission, co-production)
- . Private televisions (co-production)
- . National and international co-production (access to different sources of funding: regional, international)
- . Capitalizations
- . Patronage
- . Pre-sales and international sales
- . M.g
Production: Preparation – Shooting – Postproduction
- Preparation – Executive Producer / Production Director
- Shooting Production Director / Assistant Director
Distribution – Exhibition – Exploitation
- Laboratory – Copies – Movie theaters – Dvd
- Production success = promotion
- FX Certified Degree.
- Producer and executive producer
- Production manager (Line producer)
- Production manager (Unit production manager)
- Production Assistant.
- Production Secretary.
- Production assistant.
Enrollment and place reservation: €1,300.
Amount for each school year: from €6,500 to €7,500 depending on the payment method.*
*Standard price range for residents in Europe.
PERSONALIZED PAYMENT METHODS
Split payments and payments adapted to each student.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE IN ADDITION TO THE TRAINING
In-company training (internships) guaranteed and managed by the school
International job bank for life
Post-training technical assistance
EXCLUSIVE PROGRAMS FOR STUDENTS
FX Family Program (new students welcome program)
Train and be part of an E-sports team.
FX Experience Program: Workshops, seminars, recruitment…
Loan of material
Cession of spaces
Special prices discounts at festivals, industry events
T-shirt FX ANIMATION
Sweatshirt FX ANIMATION
Production consists of carrying out an idea, starting up the necessary elements for the realization of a project and coordinating the creative, financial and technical factors in the best possible way to reach the viewer wherever they are and from all kinds of platforms.
This Master, with a practical development, will introduce the student to the world of production, paying special attention to the areas in which they will require greater knowledge in their first steps as a professional. The objective is to train the student as a professional in audiovisual production and offer them a consistent base both to be part of a filming production team and to start in the world of self-production.